Fly For Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez, All have to read

4 posters

Go down

Rulez, All have to read Empty Rulez, All have to read

Post  Jazz Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 am

Ok this server is Actually REALLY Messed up right now. Thats Mostly because of the GMs. We need to get more strict between the GMs or this server will close by that reason.

Ok here it comes.

1) Because we dont have shops yet, the only items we give out is Clean Greens Between lvl 15-60. We do not give out any Green weapons. All Scrolls will be sold in something called "Ghost shop" that me and Reyman will hold. CS Sets can only be won in events.

2) When you are Talking in /sys, Make sure that you always have your name in it! Also don't spam or use caps. It should look like this: /sys LMS Event is starting in 5 min in arena.~NAME And don't write like "Anyone comming" or something like that. When the 5 min have gone you say: /sys Event Starting~NAME or if no one came you shout /sys Event Closed, No Players. ~ NAME

3) A GM have to respect the Players, Calling them noob or something like that is not accepted(even if they are one).

4) When you are going to hold and event, Plan how it will be done and talk about it with the other GMs before you make it. Take a Price that you think is good enough depending on what event you have.

5) If a Player is Nagging after Item even if we don't give it out. a Perment Mute is the Punishment. Those who Hacks will be Freezed and IP banned after it.

Ok That was all rules i can think of for GMs. If you don't follow this you might lose your position!

Now Rules for Players:

1) Don't Ask for items and if we say no. Don't bother us. Otherwise we mute you ^^

2) Respect the GMs and other players or you will be kicked out of the game

3) If you see a hacker or a GM abusing their powers. Take a Screenshot and report him/her.
For Reporting/Succes of banning the hacker you will receive a nice Prize.

OBS. All GMs have to write under this:

"I,[NAME], have read and accepted the rules.
I will respect them and i am ready to receive any punishment for abusing my GM powers / Not following the Rules.

[NAME]"

Last edited by Banjo on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction+Additional Information)
Jazz
Jazz

Back to top Go down

Rulez, All have to read Empty Re: Rulez, All have to read

Post  Banjo Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 am

I, Developer Banjo , have read and accepted the rules.
I will respect them and i am ready to receive any punishment for abusing my GM powers / Not following the Rules.

Developer Banjo "

cat lol!
Banjo
Banjo
Admin

https://flyforme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazz Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 am

I, Game Master Jazz, have read, Written and accepted the rules.

//Jazz
Jazz
Jazz

Back to top Go down

Post  jaizelle Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 am

I,Game Master Jaizelle, have read and accepted the rules.

Jaizelle

jaizelle

Back to top Go down

Rulez, All have to read Empty RECTO

Post  RECTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 am

Game Master Recto have read and accepted the rules.
I will respect them and i am ready to receive any punishment for abusing my GM powers / Not following the Rules. Very Happy

RECTO

Back to top Go down

Rulez, All have to read Empty Rules

Post  [GM]Reyman Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am

Game Master Reyman have read and accepted the rules.
I will respect them and i am ready to receive any punishment for abusing my GM powers / Not following the Rules. Very Happy

[GM]Reyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum